Stop in or call us for an appointment to shop in person, check out our website's Shop or Etsy pages, or just ask if there's something you're looking for. We ship worldwide!
Find something interesting while spring cleaning, but don't want to keep it?
Need to downsize, but don't want to just throw it out?
The sign on our shop says, "Buy, Swap, Sell," but as of Sept., 2022, we have an UPDATE for you:
Our inventory is very, very full now, so we will no longer be accepting items of any kind.
We can, however, give you some ideas for what you might do with all that stuff. See below for our updated list, and THANK YOU for checking with us!
Maybe Sell Them...
• Heirlooms at Home has this great list of ideas for selling antiques & collectibles
(We recommend Wix if you're thinking of building your own website with a Shop page)
• Here's a great list from Moving.com: 8 Charities That Offer Free Donation Pick Up
• The Resource Exchange in Philadelphia is a wonderful place for items that are "In Reusable/ Resellable shelf-ready condition – could be bought as-is on our sales floor" as explained in detail on the Material Donation Guide on their website.
Click below to contact one of these reputable organizations or charities to see if they are in need of clothing, bedding, toys, kitchen items, books, small appliances, personal care items, and more!
• The Recovery Room Thrift Shop in Sellersville, PA
• Mitzvah Circle Foundation • Dress for Success • Big Brothers Big Sisters
• Purple Heart • Green Drop • AmVets • Habitat for Humanity ReStore
• Community Aid • Philly AIDS Thrift • Women's Center of Montgomery County PA
Certain retailers like Staples often recycle small electronics and technology for free!
Click Here for a list of what they do and do not take.
And (click store names for details), Lowe's and Home Depot recycle items
like CFL bulbs, batteries, and plastic bags through partnerships with organizations like Call2Recycle!