Find something interesting while spring cleaning, but don't want to keep it?
Need to downsize, but don't want to just throw it out?
The sign on our shop says, "Buy, Swap, Sell," but so that you only have to lift those boxes once, here's how we handle that, and what you might do with all that stuff....
• By appointment only, we may be interested in extraordinary, unique, and rare items.
• We are not a thrift store and we do not do consignment. We do love it when our happy shoppers find that unexpected, one-of-a-kind item from our carefully curated inventory and just have to give it a new home.
• We are currently filled to the rafters with furniture and certain other items, so if what you've got is truly unique, please call first to make an appointment, or email us photos with descriptions and your phone number so that we may call you back.
• Here's a great list from Moving.com: 8 Charities That Offer Free Donation Pick Up
Click below to contact one of these reputable organizations or charities to see if they are in need of clothing, bedding, toys, kitchen items, books, small appliances, personal care items, and more!
• The Recovery Room Thrift Shop in Sellersville, PA
Certain retailers like Staples often recycle small electronics and technology for free!
like CFL bulbs, batteries, and plastic bags through partnerships with organizations like Call2Recycle!