To do our part in controlling the spread of COVID-19, we can not permit walk-ins,
but you may now call for an appointment while following these five guidelines:
1. We are still not open to the public, so you must call to make an appointment.
2. To maximize your safety and to allow us time to disinfect between appointments, walk-ins will not be permitted.
3. Everyone must wear a mask at all times while here.
4. No more than 3 people TOTAL per appointment at a time; all must wear masks.
5. Our shop is not climate controlled, so it can get quite warm during the summer. Please dress appropriately and remember that wearing a mask will increase your awareness of what's comfortable and what's not.
And, speaking of comfort -- Important Side Notes:
• We only allow bottled water in our shop if needed.
• We do not have bathrooms, which means no hand washing, so please plan accordingly.
• Our employees will be using hand sanitizer, wearing masks, and strictly observing physical distancing for your safety. We are dedicated to keeping all of you in good health and want that to continue long after this pandemic comes to an end.
Seems like a lot, but the point is to do these things now so that we're all still alive and well when we get to the other side of this pandemic. So please give us a call. We thank you in advance for your patience and love!
And as always, our online Etsy shop is open 24/7! Shop from the comfort of your own climate-controlled safe zone and get some vintage and antique goodies delivered safely, right to your door. And if there's something you're looking for but not seeing listed there, just ask. We ship most of our inventory worldwide.